Britain Loves Baking makes it easy to to make these. Famous French sweet treats with our Macaroon Baking box. Designed by our founder Greg Wixted and this is our new winter edition. We have taken the pain out of Marcaroon making and made it really easy to master this yummy French sweet treat and everything you need is in the box. Check out our festive Macaroon Blog wiht fun ideas on how to decorate yours this Christmas.
Macaroon Baking Box now with our Festive flavours for 2021 in your box you will find
- 3X 100g fillings: Red Sour Cherry crème & Gel, Green Mint and White Chocolate & Mint and White Vanilla and Baileys Irish Cream.
- Sachet of festive green and red glitter sugar and a small bag of white chocolate to decorate your festive macaroons.
- 3X bags of caster sugar and merriwhite (powdered egg white)
- 6x icing bags
- 1 Recipe card in your box and online here 021 Christmas Macaroon Box
- All in One Package. When you buy from us you wont need spend any more as everything you need is in the box and its all measured and weighed out for you, so there is no waste, stress or hassle trying to get the right ingredients. Open the box and bake
- Creative and Fun. Our sweet treats come with all the fillings and kit you need to make the three recipes making a fun activity for all the family, even the kids can master the macaroon with ease, You can even download our templates for free and check out our You Tube Channel for step by step how to guide.
- Christmas Bucket List. We believe that baking is something that should be experienced by everyone especially during the Christmas season! So enjoy this upcoming holiday with this must-try activity!
STORING YOUR PRODUCT:
You can keep your box for an extra 3 months if you put your Macaroon Filling in the fridge. The Macaroon Mix will last for 18 months as its in heat sealed pouch bags.
Our production facility meets the highest standard of food hygiene and has a 5 rating We are not a Free From or Nut free facility and there may be traces of Nuts, Gluten and Dairy in our Products. Please make sure you in read the labels before using or opening food you may have aa intolerance too. Please make us aware of any allergens during the check our process.
Almond flour (Tree nuts), Icing sugar, Sugar, Macphie Reduced Sugar Rainbow Frosting Vanilla 5kg [Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Palm), Oligofructose, Humectant (Glycerol), Water, Skimmed Milk Powder, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Polysorbate 60%), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (DiSodium Phosphate)], Dried eggs, Dawn Compound Flovour, Green Colouring [Water (98%), Green S E142, Tartrazine E102, Potassium Sorbate E202, Citric Acid E330], red colouring