This no cook fudge Orange Chocolate & Dark Chocolate Fudge Making Kit is simple and easy to make, its the ideal gift for the festive season. A mix of blended 70% dark chocolate and orange chocolate pieces and lashing of rich caramel condensed milk all finished with a sprinkling of crispy orange chocolate pearls and ready in less than 60 mins, the perfect treat for the kids to make over the holidays.
● A Party In Your Mouth - Layers of dark 70% Belgium chocolate with rich orange chocolate clusters and crispy orange chocolate pearls folded into caramel condensed milk to make the most outrageous and delicious 600g KG of fudge ever.
● Top Value - All ingredients come measured and weighed straight out of the box! This saves you from buying a surplus of baking supplies you won’t end up needing and no hidden extra costs as everything you need is in the box.
● Fudge Made Easy - We use our extensive know-how to streamline your baking experience and take the guesswork out of complicated baking science. Our step-by-step instructions make it easy for even complete beginners to start baking!
● Clean Packaging - All ingredients come neatly packaged to ensure an enjoyable, stress-free, mess-free festive baking. This product lasts for up to 3 months normally, but if kept chilled can be kept for 4 months.
- 1 tub of caramel condensed Mix
- 1 bag Dark blended chocolate
- 1 bag of orange chocolate clusters
- 1 bottle orange extract
Best Price: There are no hidden costs or extras to buy unlike subscription boxes and you get up to 50% more ingredients so you can bake what you want when you want.
People over profits & shareholders: When you shop with us you're helping us to help others and deliver on our social purpose: To promote the benefits baking brings those who suffer from their mental health by donating free baking boxes to anyone who asks and teaches the nation's kids to bake for free, by giving baking boxes away and providing funds the Sustain who teach kids about food and where it comes from.
Share a Bake: Every time you buy from us we donate a family bread-making kit to the Felix Project so 2.2m families who can't afford it don't have to go without a loaf of bread.