This is a truly British baking box, our Platinum Jubilee Macaron Baking Kit is part of our limited-edition collection to celebrate HM the Queen’s 70 years reign. . Created by our founder Greg Wixted and inspired by some of her Majesty's favourite British desserts including:
- Summer Pudding Macaron, a berry shell with a cream filling made from Ugandan vanilla & and sweet British summer berries.
- Lemon Posset Macaron, A citrus shell filled with a shape but creamy lemon filling, with a sprinkle of popping candy & lemon sherbet.
- Our exclusive Jubilee Macaron, this royal purple shell with a filling of British blackberries with a hint of creamy white chocolate and pure Ugandan vanilla, one of only two Commonwealth countries to produce Vanilla. Once filled you top your Jubilee Macaron with dot of the filling and crown it will a fleck of edible Platinum Silver to create a truly royal Macaron to serve at your jubilee weekend event.
Everything in the box: When you buy from us you won't need to spend any more as everything you need is in the box and it's all measured and weighed out for you, so there is no waste, stress or hassle trying to get the right ingredients. Open the box and bake and the only ingredient you will need is water and a measure of baking love to create these wonderful Macarons.
OUR PLATINUM JUBILEE MACAROON BAKING KIT COMES INCLUDES:
- 3X 100g fillings: Summer Pudding filling, Lemon Posset cream and Blackberry, White Chocolate & Vanilla Ganache.
- A Sachet of popping candy
- 3 X bags of caster sugar & Merri white (powdered egg white)
- 6 x Piping bags
- 1 Recipe card printed in your box and online here
- 1 sheet of platinum silver
Baking Made Easy: Our recipes are easy and simple, we have done a lot of baking science, added a bit of baker's know-how to create really easy and delicious recipes your kids can do. Everything is weighed and measured out for them, so no stress, hassle, or waste, and hopefully a nice clean kitchen afterward (wishful thinking not included in your box)
Baking Boxes That Taste Good & Do Good. As a purpose-driven business, we out people and our purpose over profits & shareholders. So when you shop with us you're helping us to help others and deliver on our social purpose: To promote the benefits baking brings to those who suffer from their mental health by donating free baking boxes to anyone who asks.
And to arm, the nation's kids with the skills to bake for free, by creating free content, donating boxes that help teach those less fortunate to bake, and providing funds to the charity Sustain who teach kids about food and where it comes from. So your baking box tastes good and does good.
Share a Bake: Every time you buy from us we donate a family bread-making kit to the Felix Project to make sure no family goes a loaf of bread. We are committed to working to end the need for food banks and do what’s needed to build a hunger-free future that sees no family without food.